Thursday, December 2, 2010

Anna's Maternity

This is Anna and Kyle Kusterer. "Baby Kus" will be here in just a few weeks! Anna happens to be one of my closest friends and Kyle is one of my husband's closest friends. We have had some great times together. They're lives are about to change (for the better!) with their first baby and we are so happy for them! We were actually over at their place the night they found out they were pregnant! I don't think I've ever been so excited! Anna has always been beautiful but she is stunning pregnant. She is going to be the best Mama. Ben and I can't wait for us to be on this journey of parenting together with our wonderful friends! We love you guys!




















1 comment:

SarahElizabethBallard said...

a true "love" child. How sweet. I can't wait to hear all about the miracle, its gender, it's name! Think how special THIS Christmas will be - and all the seasons to come! By the way - the surprise of it ALL to everybody is the most special thing. Heartfelt excitement and joy to you both from someone who absolutely loves me some baby toes.

Love, Sarah Elizabeth Ballard