Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Job, Ben Davis

Last weekend Ben and I went to the Colourslide/Silver show at the Pourhouse. Ben is always saying to me, "Take a picture of that"...so this time...I handed him the camera and told him to play around and take some pictures himself. Well, when he handed it back to me I have to say I was impressed. I said, "hhmmm...not bad....not bad at all!" He has a very artistic approach to taking pictures. I love the angles that he shot from and his attention to detail. I particularly like the ones of Pat with the light shining down on him. I like that he left the picture off centered so that you can see that light, which gives the picture balance. These pictures are also unedited. So this one is for you, Babe... I think Silver will love these pictures.


















No comments: