Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ethan


This sweet little guy is Ethan Mullis. I call him the miracle baby because he has been through so much already in his short little life. He is amazingly strong though, and such a precious little boy. Everything they have been through has given them such a special bond between them. I loved going out to the Mullis home to take pictures to celebrate Ethan's life and their new family. These are a few of my favorites, and yes, I have quite a few because they were all so photogenic, I just couldn't choose which ones I liked best! We had a great time together and I wish everyone could have seen the "studio" we rigged up in their living room with a black sheet, step ladder, a lamp, and some clothes pins! Thanks to the Mullis family for giving me the opportunity to photograph your sweet family! I love you guys!











































































































































































1 comment:

joye said...

YAY!!! Thank you SO much Amaree! Each time we scrolled down to a new picture, Jeramie and I said "awwww... look at THAT one!" we love them :) can't wait to see the rest!