Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ryan and Jenessa, Duke Gardens

Duke Gardens...man...was I excited when I heard we were shooting there! It is one of the most beautiful places to get married in the area. Ryan, the groom, cracked me up all day...and Jenessa, the bride, was so sweet and looked amazing. I love shooting along side Amy because not only is it a great learning experience, getting to watch another photographer...but I get to pay attention to details...which I love. These are a few of my favorite shots... I really like the photo of the bride putting on her little sister's earings...I love how she is holding on to her. I thought that the numbers on the tables representing important dates in their lives was really cool...and since the bride had too many friends to be in the wedding...she had them al sign the bottom of her heels....cute!!! Congratulations to this great couple!











No comments: