Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Farmer's Market


Once or twice a week, Wick and I head to the Farmer's Market, one of our favorite places to go together. He loves to go and get samples of the berries, peaches, and melons...in fact as I push him in the stroller, he holds his hand out and signs "please"...:)  I love planning our meals around this wonderful local produce.  I grew up eating straight out of my grandmother's garden, and I can't wait until we can have one of our own. Kathryn and Casey came along with us last week.  Casey and I got some beautiful flowers to decorate with, and we picked up a few ripe tomatoes and made BLT's for lunch when we got back...soooo good!!!  I think I'm going to make stationary out of some of these pictures....



                                            


                                                   










No comments: