Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Patchin Family

Here is a 'sneak peek' at the Patchin's Family Portrait! I absolutely loved hanging out with these guys...they are such a fun family (the photo above will show you that). We met at the WRAL azalea gardens last Sunday afternoon, and it was both mine and their first time visiting the gardens. It was a bit crowded...and really sunny...but I still think we got some great shots! We took a ton of pictures that day...I did shots of the whole family, some of the kids, and then Kate's Senior Portraits . Needless to say, I have alot of editing to finish, but was so excited to show you a few of my favorites. To avoid having one long post of all their pictures, I am going to break them up into two more posts, which will be up very soon!









No comments: