Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Megan and CJ Engagement

Meet Megan and CJ. I have known Megan since we were little girls, and now, Amy and I are shooting their wedding in June! I can't believe how time flies. Megan is still as beautiful and as sweet as she always was. I loved meeting CJ. He was so easy to be around...I felt as though I had know him forever.
Anyway, I had such a great time with these guys last weekend when I drove out to Shelby for their engagement pictures. CJ is a graduate and former football player from Gardner Webb University, and Megan is still a graduate student there. Since this is where they met and ultimately were engaged, it was the perfect location for them. We also took a little hike to take some pictures by a near by river, but it had rained so much the water was a little too high...I think we still got a few great shots out there. After all, it was a gorgeous day, and the leaves hung on just a little longer for us! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them...you can tell they absolutely adore each other. I had a reallllllly hard time choosing my favorites for the blog. Megan and CJ, I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait until your wedding!!!!



























No comments: